- Did you know that in the state of Michigan, if you set up an appointment to go view a home without an Agent and fall in love with that home, you are "stuck" buying that home with the Agent that has that home listed? So, what happens if you love the house, but hate the Agent? Why put yourself in that situation?
- Did you know that I, as an Agent, do not get paid anything at all while working with you? Whether it be locating and showing you homes or marketing and listing your home for sale, all expenses are out of pocket for me and the only time I do get paid is when you buy or sell (and not necessarily by you, either!) So, since I'm not getting paid by the hour and I depend on you buying or selling to make any money, you can see that I work FOR you and am dedicated to YOU.
- I work for YOU and only YOU. Your best interest is all I am looking out for. I do what I can to save you money, whether it be setting up your offer on a home so that the Seller pays for everything we can get them to pay for, protecting you as the buyer and looking out for things that slip through the cracks, walking with you through every step of the way including reviewing your Good Faith Estimates, using my 18+ years of experience to make sure you won't be hit with any unexpected and negative surprises, using the tricks of the trade that I have acquired to get you the best value, and going above and beyond an Agent's duty to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
- Commissions may seem extremely high when you look at a listing and see 6% - but, did you know that 6% gets split into so many pieces that by the end of it, there's really not a whole lot left? That 6% is being split between the buyer's agent and the seller's agent. After that is split in half, usually, the half is split into another half since the broker gets paid out of that commission. With the quarter left, all expenses such as marketing material, gas, postage, etc. get paid and whatever is left is the actual Agent's earnings - so, as you can see, Agents work hard with a lot less return that you may think. I work as an Agent because I truly enjoy what I do... I love to assist people with their Real Estate needs and can't describe the feeling when I get a buyer into the house they wanted or when I relieve a seller by getting their home sold. In my opinion, people who just want to make "a lot of money" are in the wrong business with Real Estate.
- Homes are more or less permanent purchases. People usually don't buy and sell and move year to year. Seeing that you're making that large of a purchase and committing yourself to something so large, why wouldn't you want an Agent who is protecting you and serving you? If you're not happy, you don't buy or sell... it's that simple. So, it is my ultimate goal to make sure you are satisfied!
So, if you are browsing or thinking about hitting the Real Estate market - or if you are currently on the market and without an Agent, please feel free to contact me. I am available for advice, questions, and information... I am truly a 24/7 on-call Agent and would love to assist you in any way that I can. My philosophy is you don't sign anything with me until you are 100% comfortable and even then, I still extend my "easy-exit" guarantee that allows you to, at any time, say that you no longer want our working relationship and I null and void our agency contract. There is never pressure - everything is for you and up to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information or are interested in giving me the opportunity to earn your trust and your business.